2. Test on 1920's to Nazi Germany (not Holocaust) on Wednesday.
3. Began WWII by doing an overview of the main events of the war world-wide.
4. Examined the weapons used by soldiers on the land and the experiences of 2 soldiers in battle (see Notes for slide show and reading - World War II soldiers - weapons and experiences). Also examined tanks - their main requirements (armour, mobility, firepower, reliability, and ease of production). Compared German tanks to Canadian ones.
5. Looked at planes flew by Canadians in World War II and the main purposes of planes in war.
6. Holocaust reference assignment needs to be ready to hand in on Monday.